Green practices for property management seminar series
If you’ve ever wanted to make your property greener, but weren’t quite sure how, Montgomery County is hosting a seminar series for you.
The Department of Environmental Protection is sponsoring the 1st Annual Green Practices for Property Management seminar series on June 19 and 25th. By attending one or both of the seminars, property owners will learn about opportunities that exist to protect the local environment, save money and green all aspects of the property (and business).
DEP staff will be available to answer any questions you will have – no environmental background or experience necessary.
The seminars are free and open to the public. The two seminars are different, with unique topics and guest speakers, so sign up for one or both!
Seminar 1: Stormwater Facilities: What do I need to know?
Wednesday, June 19, 2013, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Seminar 2: RainScapes: What are they?
Tuesday, June 25, 2013, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Participants Will Learn About:
- Stormwater facility maintenance: planning for the future.
- Green Business Certification Program
- Landscape options that reduce your environmental impact.
- Reducing your tax bill by receiving a credit on your Water Quality Protection on Charge
- DEP resources available to you.
Who Should Attend?
- Residential and Commercial property managers
- HOA representatives and
- Anyone interested in greening their property.
To Register: http://montgomerygreenpropertymanagement.eventbrite.com
Participants who attend both seminars will receive a certificate!