Be Green Hub incubator program accepting applications
Are you or do you know an entrepreneur with a startup in the environment or food sectors? Help jumpstart your or their business by encouraging them to apply to Be Green Hub’s incubator today!
Be Green Hub, Bethesda Green‘s incubator program, grows green and social impact startups into successful companies with purpose. Be Green Hub is recruiting a select cohort of up to 10 scaleable, triple bottom line ventures for a six-month accelerator program beginning in January 2018.
Applications for the 2018 cohort are now live–don’t wait on applying.
Since its inception in 2009, Be Green Hub has incubated over 40 companies working in environment and food, of which 80% remain in business. Members of Be Green Hub have access to the following perks and resources:
- Progressive and flexible six-month curriculum
- Partnerships with angel investor groups
- Relevant test beds for pilots
- Targeted mentorship from former entrepreneurs
- Monthly office hours with energy entrepreneur Jigar Shah
- Professional services and software systems
- Opportunities to apply for financial awards
- Access to affordable office space in downtown Bethesda
Rolling review. Application closes December 1st, 11PM EST
Intensive accelerator program runs from January-June 2018, with opportunity to extend membership.
Questions? Email email@example.com to connect with Tina Arreaza, Managing Director of Be Green Hub, BethesdaGreen