Looking for fun activities for your kids? Or how about a new wildlife documentary film screening? Or maybe, a workshop on gardening or bike repair?
Our calendar features upcoming community events for those who enjoy a mix of outdoors, activism, creativity, and learning. Make the My Green Montgomery calendar your first stop to planning your week.
Is our calendar missing an event? Tell us about it!
- This event has passed.
Renting your Takoma Park Condo: What You Need to Know
Thursday, June 27, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Already renting out your condominium unit, or just one room? Considering the possibility? We’re here to help. During this session, Housing and Community Development staff will
- walk you through the process of licensing your unit;
- clarify the City’s Rent Stabilization structure;
- explain the requirements for the sale of rental property;
- discuss the role of Homeowners’ Associations in the rental process;
- summarize the resources the City has to offer landlords and tenants.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to meet other owners and managers of condominium units in Takoma Park and learn best practices for finding and keeping good tenants.
Who should attend?
- Condominium Owners
- Members of HOA Boards
- Property Managers
- Real Estate Professionals
- Prospective Tenants
There are two sessions from which to choose:
Wednesday, June 26th at 10am, in the Auditorium
Thursday, June 27th at 7pm, in the Azalea Room
Both locations are in the Takoma Park Community Center at 7500 Maple Avenue, Takoma Park MD.