The Cadmus Group LLC seeks a highly motivated analyst with 1-2 years (or equivalent) experience to support contracts with EPA and other government clients in the areas of drinking water, water quality, climate resilience, and climate science/policy. Successful candidates will have a professional demeanor and will have distinguished themselves with academic and professional excellence and a clearly demonstrated work ethic. They should be highly motivated to perform and learn, able to work collaboratively and independently, detail-oriented, comfortable speaking in public, and able to manage assigned tasks and projects from start to finish with input from supervisors. Candidates should also possess exceptional research, oral and written communication, and analytical skills, enabling them to support Cadmus’ mission to successfully meet clients’ needs. Cadmus emphasizes working effectively in a team environment with a commitment to the highest standards of excellence.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for Cadmus project teams.
- Provide project support:
- Ensuring client satisfaction across multiple projects in a program.
- Facilitating information sharing and planning across projects and teams.
- Supporting the efforts of multiple project managers.
- Represent Cadmus and clients at workshops and conferences.
- Present material and assist on webinars and at in-person events.
- Develop training materials and packages; outreach and communication documents.
- Write or edit reports, case studies, presentations, and other documents.
- Providing quality control support when developing client deliverables.
- Provide strategic thinking in support of client initiatives.
- Conduct literature searches and reviews on technical topics to support policy initiatives and assess the impacts of policy decisions.
- BS/BA with coursework in environmental and/or climate change science and policy, or other relevant area and 1-2 years experience, or MS in relevant area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting over the phone and to live audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Passion for excellence and delivering client value.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
- Classwork or professional experience with EPA regulatory programs, water science or policy, and/or climate science.
- Applied experience with research activities in an academic or professional setting.
- Experience public speaking.
- Project/task management experience preferred
To be considered, please submit the following materials:
- A one-page cover letter describing your qualifications, interests, and career objectives. The cover letter should clearly address your experience and interest.
- A resume that includes complete educational and professional experience.
- A brief writing sample or excerpt (1-5 pages).
This is a full-time position located in Waltham, MA, Arlington, VA, or Bethesda, MD. Compensation will be subject to experience.
Applicants should have reliable transportation and some domestic travel may be required.
Learn more and apply here.