This position plays a key program support and coordination role across the Center for Sustainability and Economic Performance (CSEP) at Urban Land Institute. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, CSEP, the Associate will support all CSEP programs, working with the Executive Director to better manage the Center’s program activities calendar, metrics and reporting, event logistics, the program newsletter and websites, and general administrative duties. As needed, they may also be asked to support the center’s content goals, assisting with research, writing, and project coordination to support the center’s activities.
- Support the center’s grant reporting and financial management, including processing invoices, tracking program metrics, and helping to review quarterly budget reforecasts.
- Provide logistical support for sustainability-focused small-scale events, including Advisory Services panels, technical assistance panels, and Sustainability program events and/or convenings.
- Maintain a program and event calendar for the center.
- Manage a metrics tracker for center program activities.
- Assist with outreach and community engagement for district council projects.
- Work with the Executive Director and team leaders to schedule conference calls and meetings as needed.
- Provide as-needed research in support of center publications, articles, and event content.
- Manage the publication of a monthly center e-newsletter and updates to the center websites, in coordination with the team.