Eastern Research Group (ERG) is seeking an experienced professional for an exciting opportunity onsite at a federal agency in Arlington, VA. In this position, you will help plan special events and develop safety, fire protection, and environmental outreach campaigns for a diverse audience that includes federal employees and contractors, military personnel, and members of the general public. The candidate will work as part of a dynamic team, collaborating and interacting with clients daily.
Job duties include:
- Planning and executing large-scale events
- Developing outreach campaigns
- Creating promotional materials and other communications
- Designing and maintaining web pages
- Drafting presentations, briefings, and correspondence
- Responding to client requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 to 3 years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to continuously changing needs
- An eye for detail
- Enthusiasm for high-impact safety and sustainability outreach
The ideal candidate is an organized, strategic thinker, and a team player capable of balancing multiple tasks at once. You should demonstrate strong writing skills and the ability to correspond professionally with clients. Proven experience working hands-on with clients or customers is required. Experience with fire protection, health and safety, military personnel, or environmental issues is preferred but not required.
To complete your application, please submit a cover letter and two writing samples with your resume. Applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Learn more about the position on ERG’s Careers webpage.