The Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) is a coalition of companies and trade associations from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors, which also includes independent electric power producers, investor-owned utilities, public power, commercial end-users and environmental market service providers. Founded in 1992, the Council advocates for policies at state, national and international levels that increases the use of commercially available clean energy technologies, products and services. The coalition’s diverse business membership is united around the revitalization of our economy and creation of a secure and sustainable energy future for America.
BCSE seeks a Communications Manager to support the organization’s communications efforts, assist with event planning and policy research, and support office operations. This is a full-time position based in the organization’s Washington, DC offices.
- Maintain day to day social media presence and manage social media accounts
- Manage BCSE quarterly newsletter publication
- Assist with website maintenance and content
- Prepare and help execute BCSE events – including e-communications, registration, catering, etc.
- Manage BCSE Database – entry and upkeep
- Conduct research and analysis on legislative and regulatory policies impacting clean energy sectors
- Support the BCSE’s Clean Air and Climate Policy Committee
- Various administrative tasks as necessary
Please send a cover letter and résumé to Lisa Jacobson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews are ongoing.