The Climate Protection Partnerships Division (CPPD) in the Office of Air and Radiation (OAR), Office of Atmospheric Programs (OAP) develops and administers key partnerships and strategies focused on energy efficiency and clean energy, in particular:
- Market transformation policies that reduce emissions and promote efficient, clean energy technologies across major sectors of the economy, including commercial and residential buildings, products, and industrial plants.
- Public-private partnership programs that advance reductions in U.S. greenhouse gas emissions and protect public health through collaborations with multiple industrial, commercial, utility, state, local government, and non-governmental organization partners to remove market barriers for energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- The ENERGY STAR program, which symbolizes energy efficiency and provides simple, credible, unbiased information that consumers and businesses rely on to make well-informed decisions across residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
- EPA’s Green Power Partnership, which drives voluntary participation in the voluntary renewable electricity market.
- EPA’s State and Local Climate and Energy Program, which offers tools, data, and technical expertise to help state, local, and tribal governments achieve their environmental, energy, equity, and economic objectives.
This Senior Executive Service (SES) position is located in the Office of Air and Radiation (OAR), Office of Atmospheric Programs, Climate Protection Partnerships Division based in Washington, DC. The position is open until September 20, 2021.
Learn more about this position and how to apply here.