ENERGY PROGRAM ANALYST
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: N/A
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: N/A
Employee Background Check Required
Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) is seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate to support our DoD clients across the energy, resilience, and sustainability portfolios. A successful candidate will enjoy working on individually or on small project teams to develop strategies and policies and analyzing data focused on enhancing energy and climate resilience with a focus on energy efficiency, energy audits, recommissioning, and billing analysis. Some travel may be required. This is a hybrid position, with the flexibility to work from home while participating in some in-person client and team discussions and/or site visits.
• Provide subject matter expertise for energy efficiency technologies (e.g., lighting, HVAC, controls, clean/alternative energy), energy audits, metering, and retro-commissioning / recommissioning.
• Support development and execution of metering, energy audit, retro-commissioning / recommissioning, deep energy retrofit, net zero buildings, and carbon-pollution free electricity programs to be executed by installations.
• Analyze portfolio energy and utility data to track progress against targets and identify pathways toward compliance.
• Conduct design reviews of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
• Plan and execute measurement and verification of energy efficiency and resilience projects using industry standard approaches.
• Coordinate initiatives on behalf of MCICOM with internal and external stakeholders, including installations, regions, Department of Navy, the Office of the Secretary of Defense, and other strategic partners.
• Prepare reports, briefings, point papers, reviews and oral presentations.
• BA/BS in Engineering, Science, or related technical field.
• At least 6 years of directly related experience, 4 of which are proven experience and knowledge of energy efficiency policies, programs, and technologies.
• Experience conducting ASHRAE Level II audits or retro-commissioning/recommissioning activities.
• Inquisitive, conscientious, creative, and effective problem solver.
• Capability to independently initiate, manage, and complete difficult and varied tasks, with a high degree of process orientation.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent time management, project management, and follow through skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated skills to both lead and work in teams and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships.
• The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate US Government Common Access Card (CAC) for this position.
• Certified Energy Manager
• Knowledge of Marine Corps structure and operations
• Experience managing development and installation of energy efficiency projects.
• Knowledge of DoD contracting vehicles, including ERCIP, ESPC, UESC, EUL, and PPA.
• Experience deploying an Enterprise-level metering program across multiple locations.
• Experience managing utility budgets, including knowledge of the PPBE process.
• Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment.
• When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life.
• Visit http://www.ctc.com to learn more.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR#2023-0152
“We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”