LewLew Energy is one of the nation’s preeminent service providers of specialized energy, water and renewable energy services to a growing list of clients including local government, hospitals, schools and private enterprises. LewLew Energy is seeking several energy efficiency sales consultants to work on energy efficiency programs in the state of Maryland.
The successful candidates will work with the management team to identify, sell, and coordinate energy efficiency projects for small businesses and other customers in the state of Maryland. He/She will have strong communication skills, project execution skills, familiarity with LED lighting and HVAC systems, strong self-discipline, strong time management skills, strong mechanical aptitude, and the ability to work independently. Training related to program operations will be provided.
• Conduct outreach to targeted customers and schedule energy efficiency surveys
• Survey multiple businesses per day and enroll customers in the program
• Determine qualifying measures (lighting, HVAC, refrigeration)
• Tabulate and input audit findings in spreadsheets
• Explain audit results to customers and effectively sell as project
• Report weekly activities and audit results in a timely manner
A minimum of 2 years of experience conducting direct, door-to-door or cold call sales
Ability to communicate energy saving opportunities in a simple manner
Ability to work independently to target customers and schedule multiple energy efficiency surveys
Enroll or assess multiple businesses per day
Ability to determine qualifying technology/equipment including lighting and HVAC
Valid driver’s license
Experience with CRM tools or lead tracking software a plus
Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) certification a plus
LewLew Energy offers one the best commission package in the energy industry.