Fast-paced environmental consulting firm is looking for a bright, motivated and detail-oriented professional with experience in environmental management systems (EMS) to work onsite at a federal agency in Washington, DC.
You will be helping to:
- Develop tools, products, and tracking mechanisms designed to improve agency environmental performance.
- Prepare and revise environmental management plans, programs, and procedures.
- Update objectives and targets.
- Evaluate environmental impacts and aspects.
- Monitor, interpret, and communicate changes in legal and other requirements.
- Prepare agendas, presentations, and summaries for EMS-related meetings.
- Assist with developing, updating, and presenting training.
- Update an EMS website to communicate key messages to help meet compliance goals.
- Assist with EMS audits.
- Assist with outreach efforts such as preparing posters and fact sheets.
- Support other environmental and safety and health initiatives such as electronic stewardship, waste diversion, energy and water conservation, and chemical management.
Learn more and apply here.