PEG, LLC is in its twenty-fifth year being a diverse energy efficiency, engineering, environmental and management consulting firm operating principally in the Eastern and Central United States.
As a leader in Home Energy Ratings, a winner of multiple Energy Star Awards, and a standout in the construction industry, PEG has provided Home Energy Ratings for over 170,000 homes. We strive to continually improve building energy efficiency and therefore, the quality of homes and life in the communities that we service.
PEG LLC offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Please visit our website at www.pegenv.com to learn more about PEG!
Competitive Compensation Package with Full Benefits Includes:
- Company-issued Gas Card, Toll Pass, & Vehicle Maintenance Allowance (in addition to salary)
- Company-issued Uniforms, iPhone/iPad, Field Equipment/Tools including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Flexible Work Schedule – Year Round Employment – No Weekends – Monday to Friday Only!
- Visit a construction site and see the job in action during the interview process!
- Paid On The Job Training – Paid Professional Development through Learning/Certification Opportunities including PEG’s HERS & HVAC Grading Certification Training Program
- Pay increases available for approved job-related certifications (RESNET/Energy Star/IECC)
- 20 Annual Paid Days Off (12 Days of Personal Time Off, Birthday PTO, 7 Company Paid Holidays)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% company match vested immediately
- Company Sponsored Medical Insurance that includes a contribution of up to 50% off the monthly premium
- Dental & Vision Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Accident & Pet Insurance, Basic Life & Supplemental Life Coverage
Be an integral part of the PEG Corporate Inspections Team.
This position is directly responsible for service calls and training for the HVAC Grading Program in their assigned area. This position will also be responsible for a portion of the Quality Assurance Program.
The qualified candidate will be required to become a Certified HERS Rater, in addition to other certifications (i.e. HVAC Grading Field Assessor, QAD – Quality Assurance Delegate, etc) that will enable the candidate to successfully manage direct reports ensuring Home Energy Audits are completed in accordance with RESNET Guidelines. To learn more please visit http://www.resnet.us.
Respectful and excellent communication skills with not only the PEG Team but also PEG clients is a must. As a representative of PEG, the ideal candidate must be proficient in the HVAC industry, presentable, organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, solution focused, and dependable.
Job Location: The geographical area assigned to this position includes a 150-mile radius with Columbia, MD at its center. The candidate will cover Maryland, Delaware, and a part of the Pennsylvania market. Travel to other markets may be required.
Manage service calls concerning comfort and air flow issues.
Ensure the thorough training of all assigned personnel following the ACCA 310 HVAC Grading and Air Balancing Program.
To apply, please go to: https://bit.ly/3ClaX9j