ICF is seeking a Service Provider Outreach Account Manager to support a variety of commercial energy efficiency utility programs in the greater Baltimore/Washington area. The successful candidate will have the knowledge and skillset to engage the mechanical community and form strong working relationships with Sales Managers, Account and Territory Representatives, contractors, engineers, and technicians. The Service Provider Outreach Manager will work with program management to develop strategic initiatives and execute outreach strategies to achieve program goals and deliver sound results. Candidate must be experienced in the mechanical industry and be knowledgeable about project types (such as design/build applications and end-of-life equipment replacements), various technologies, the sales process, and key stakeholders. This position requires interaction with internal and external industry experts as well as interaction across multiple teams to accomplish portfolio-wide goals. While the position is based in Columbia, MD area, local business travel up to 75% may be required.
- Working as part of a team to achieve annual energy savings goals for our clients’ energy efficiency programs.
- Utilize industry knowledge of capital expenditure applications and performance-based maintenance initiatives to motivate service providers to participate in programs that can reduce energy usage and costs for our mutual customers.
- Recruiting and developing strategic relationships with contractors, energy service companies (ESCO’s), equipment suppliers, manufacturers, and engineering/design firms.
- Achieving weekly and monthly targets for site visits, networking events and training seminars.
- Managing performance of participating service providers across multiple programs and creating action plans for improvement.
- Delivering effective communication through technical assistance, program training, and guidance.
- Creating compelling presentations that deliver a strong “call to action”.
- Using data analytics to target outreach efforts.
- Resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- Ensuring business and travel expenses remain within budget.
Learn more and apply here.