WAP Sustainability is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and values-driven leader to join our team of sustainability catalysts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about improving the environmental and human health footprints of leading products and companies. They must be comfortable in a fast-moving business setting focused on innovation, entrepreneurship, and change and willing to learn, grow and maintain their expertise as the industry progresses. The ideal candidate will have documented experience conducting and managing greenhouse gas inventories, submitting carbon disclosures, evaluating climate risk, providing insights that inform strategy, and managing related organizational change. Priority will be given to candidates who are independently driven, trusted problem solvers, and effective team-oriented collaborators, and who bring a client-first service-based attitude to the office day in and day out. This is a full-time position. Relocation is not required.
- Effectively manage and organize multiple consulting projects that simultaneously cross several dimensions of carbon management services.
- Independence, drive and trust working in a remote atmosphere.
- Ability to define and communicate solutions to unstructured problems while being
- effective at both high-level thought and the management of relevant details.
- Ability to inspire and educate co-workers and clients with actions, empathy and
- Keen ability to proactively anticipate client and market needs while developing and
- communicating potential solutions and service opportunities.
- Ability to understand and evaluate a client’s business model and culture to identify how
- and where carbon management and reporting can supplement and drive their unique
- business value.
- Ability to navigate through complicated and complex data to understand what is essential
- in moving a project and strategy forward towards completion.
- Ability to motivate and lead by example.
Learn more and apply here.