Founded in 2006, Baumann Consulting provides energy efficiency and sustainability consulting services for the entire lifecycle of buildings. As a transatlantic organization, we have offices in Washington D.C., Chicago, and Frankfurt, Germany. Our team works on innovative and high-performance projects for local and global clients, while using cutting-edge technology to deliver world-class services.
Baumann Consulting is looking for a Mid-Level Commissioning & Energy Engineer for our office in Washington, D.C.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Lead and execute commissioning projects from beginning to close-out
- Lead and execute condition assessments and energy audits for existing facilities
- Support the development of innovative energy concepts for new and existing buildings
- Provide project management and coordination on small- and medium-size projects to meet client expectations for technical excellence, budget, and schedule
- Maintain effective communication with clients, contractors, and other project team members
- Produce summary reports and presentations and deliver them to clients, multidisciplinary project teams, and other relevant parties
- Support business development activities including networking at industry events, developing and maintaining client relationships, and preparation of proposals
Learn more and apply here.