A sister organization of the National Wildlife Federation, the National Wildlife Federation Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization working to raise the visibility of key conservation issues with voters and elected officials. Through grassroots actions and focused legislative and political campaigns, the Action Fund advocates for solutions to protect, restore, and connect wildlife habitat; transform wildlife conservation; and connect Americans with wildlife. With an army of engaged individuals committed to taking action, we can help ensure wildlife thrive. To support our mission, we seek a political fellow to work in our National Advocacy Center in Washington, DC.
In this role you will provide day-to-day task and long-term campaign support to the Action Fund team and National Advocacy Center. You will work across many different areas of conservation, including policy, advocacy, education, and community engagement.
You must be available to work a 40-hour weekly schedule. This 11-month position offers $15.00/hour plus core benefits.
In this role you will:
- Research candidates records and positions;
- Assist in developing candidate questionnaires;
- Assist in organizing events, including fundraisers and meet and greets;
- Work with digital team to create content for emails and online platforms including Twitter and Facebook;
- Perform other administrative duties as needed and helping with shared office duties
To APPLY: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/NAT1047NWF/JobBoard/1ca8346a-33cc-401d-90d9-d7f752fdfd7d/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=6c4e2309-95ba-46b5-aeca-468e0219cbd7