The Bipartisan Policy Center is a Washington, DC-based think tank that actively fosters bipartisanship by combining the best ideas from both parties to promote health, security, and opportunity for all Americans. Our policy solutions are the product of informed deliberations by former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and academics and advocates who represent both sides of the political spectrum. BPC prioritizes one thing above all else: getting things done.
BPC is accepting applications for a Policy Analyst who will support BPC’s dynamic energy program. Currently the team is focused on energy innovation, deep decarbonization, carbon management, energy infrastructure permitting and siting, and building an effective coalition for legislative action. The analyst will report to an Associate Director.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct research on an array of energy and climate issues
- Primary responsibility for drafting major written work products, including white papers, reports, issue briefs, and fact sheets
- Lead research and drafting of blogs and other similar products
- Participate in and support engagement with stakeholders, senior fellows, project principals and BPC task force members
- Support energy project communications activities, including developing, reviewing, editing collateral, assisting with social media and other digital collateral
- Work with development team to draft grant proposals, grant reports, and support other donor management needs
- Primary responsibility for mentoring and overseeing the work of interns that support the Energy Project team
Learn more and apply here.