C2ES seeks a highly qualified candidate to undertake climate/energy policy analysis and outreach, with an emphasis on land use-related issues. This position reports to the Managing Director for Strategic Initiatives.
• Monitor, research, analyze, and produce high-quality materials related to climate change policy, with a share of time dedicated to land use-related issues including sequestration and resilience.
• Work with other members of C2ES’s policy/outreach team to closely track climate/energy policy developments, develop and communicate C2ES policy recommendations, and implement C2ES policy outreach strategy.
• Take lead on land use-related issues, including nature-based sequestration, forest management, and agricultural emissions and practices.
• Produce briefs, presentations, web content and other written materials.
• Engage with federal and state policymakers, companies, experts and other stakeholders on climate policy issues.
• Work closely with C2ES’s Business Environmental Leadership Council (BELC).
• Organize workshops, briefings and other events.
• Contribute to C2ES communications through blog posts, media interviews, webinars, etc.
• Contribute to the development of C2ES strategy and initiatives.
Learn more and apply here.