Sol Systems is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working within energy focused EPC companies, have a solid understanding of contractors, and have supported implementation of contract documents for construction projects. This role will be involved in the execution and close-out of active construction projects and will be interfacing with both EPC’s and investors.
Sol Systems is a solar energy project development and financial services company with a national footprint and a diverse customer, investor, and partner base. We have financed or developed over $2 billion of solar energy assets to date. As a leading renewable energy developer, financier, trader and operator, Sol empowers entrepreneurs to have a meaningful impact on the world with a focus on catalyzing the development and operation of sustainable infrastructure.
- Maintain an organized and clearly documented project level data room, ensuring that appropriate access and permissions are provided to assigned stake-holders.
- Work externally with EPC partners and Developers to collect and qualify deliverables required to substantiate each project milestone during construction.
- Track progress and collection of close-out documents associated with major milestones, specifically those deliverables required at Substantial and Final Completion stages.
- Qualify and confirm acceptance of Commissioning and Testing reports with investors, ensuring timely and accurate delivery with Owner’s agents.
- Proactively communicate with EPC’s and sub-contractors to ensure inspections and approval documents are provided in accordance with project schedules.
- Support close-out of multiple projects in parallel and able to bifurcate parties to ensure communication channels are appropriately siloed.
- Understand and dictate project specific contract mechanisms to ensure partners are following agreed upon obligations and Scope of Work.
- Coordinate with internal support teams including Engineering & Legal to support necessary contract amendments, RFI’s, and generally work towards resolution of open items.
- Support primary Project Managers with general administration duties including processing of Pay Applications, completion of construction Punch-Lists, and any other tasks required to successfully close-out projects.
Required Skills: The ideal candidate is a self-starter, resourceful and capable of managing multiple projects in various phases of installation, commissioning, or operation. They are also extremely organized, process oriented, proficient in verbal and written communication, and are generally comfortable communicating with varying audiences and stake-holders.
Learn more about the position and how to apply here.