Willdan is one of the nation’s preeminent providers of energy management services to utilities, local governments, and private enterprises. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to work on energy efficiency programs in the Potomac Edison service territory.
Based in the Germantown office and reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Coordinator will support day-to-day operations by working directly with the management team, lighting and HVAC contractors, and small business customers to deliver energy savings with a strong focus on customer service. Training related to program operations will be provided.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with contractors to develop energy auditing calculators for energy efficiency projects
- Conduct pre- and post-inspections of energy efficiency projects
- Track and manage projects using Willdan’s proprietary data management software
- Gather and review project documentation
- Communicate directly with internal staff, contractors and customers
- Engagement in any and all areas critical to program success
Learn more and apply here.