The Public Lands Foundation (PLF) is a national membership organization that advocates and works to keep public lands in public hands. The public lands that we focus on are those that are managed by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). The PLF was founded in 1987 and is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
The PLF endorses and embraces the multiple use mission of the BLM.
Most of our members spent their careers managing these public lands located throughout the West. Collectively, we have extensive years of personal knowledge of these lands and unparalleled expertise in their management.
PLF is an independent organization and is not part of the BLM. Membership is open to current, former and retired BLM employees and all who have an interest in how public lands are used and managed.
Job Title: Executive Director
- This is a part-time, contract position, with 20 hours per week.
- Salary range from $50 to $65 per hour, depending on experience.
- Work from home with own workspace and office equipment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to work remotely with PLF leaders, and
- Substantial financial management and fundraising experience for a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Learn more and apply here by December 30th, 2020.