Serve as primary facilitator to implement Reduction In Motion’s sustainability programs at one or more of our client facilities. The selected candidate will ensure our programs are running smoothly and efficiently, and make sure our clients are satisfied with the level of service they are receiving.
The Greening Facilitator will spend most of their time at client facilities to accurately monitor the sustainability programs in place, and to be on hand to mitigate any issues that may arise from the client.
• Design and implementation of cost saving waste management and sustainability programs
• Develop task and project budgets
• Coordinate implementation of new accounts
• Public Speaking: Conduct In-Servicing of up to 70 people on a regular basis
• Deploy new sustainability programs at client facilities
• Investigate waste stream processes
• Respond to client requests and issues as needed
• Ability to perform tasks as necessary outside of job description when called upon
Learn more and apply here.