Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
This position will:
- Assist in the development, delivery, and management of energy efficiency programs as part of the state utility commission approved energy efficiency portfolio to ensure cost recovery and minimize performance risk.
- Manage the process of “Request for Proposals” and awarding of contracts to subcontractors and vendors delivering energy efficiency programs to utility customers.
- Coordinate with other utility departments providing program logistic support.
- Verify that products, services, and energy savings are delivered as required.
- Monitor, track, and provide necessary program performance data for measurement and verification purposes.
Find the full position description and learn how to apply here.