Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
As our global footprint continues to grow, we are looking for a Senior Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Program Manager to join our Asset and Sustainability Performance team. This position can be located remotely from anywhere within the United States.
The Senior ESG Program Manager is responsible for a variety of client-facing projects including developing new strategic ESG program, maintaining existing program, reporting through various reporting protocols and providing investor-level reporting, as well as developing and implementing ESG programs. This position supports clients, mainly REITs in ESG.
What you’ll learn & achieve:
- Develops and launches strategic ESG programs for clients new to ESG.
- Manages ongoing ESG programs for clients already underway.
- Manages the UL Assets and Sustainability business unit’s strategic program by developing and/or refining the ESG toolkit for streamlining programs and creating pathways for partnerships
- Supports the sales team as an ESG subject matter expert
- Communicates the progress of projects to the Sustainability and Healthy Buildings executive team
- Identifies and evaluates new programs and vertical markets
- Manages client relationships and assigns key team members to each REIT portfolio account
- Develops and delivers presentations, facilitates team and client support, and provides oversight on project tasks
- Manages timelines to deliver high quality and investor-grade products to clients and team members
- Works effectively with multiple, simultaneous requests from team members and clients
- Supports ESG reporting via protocols such as GRESB, SASB, TCFD, UNPRI, DJSI, and others
- Serves as an active member in relevant ESG-related organizations
- Serves as a subject-matter expert by attending and presenting at local and national industry events and conferences
- Supports the sales team to ensure our CRM (SalesForce.com) is kept up to date, including (but not limited to): Client information, Customer relations/activity, report time and expenses in a timely manner in order to ensure smooth project delivery and invoicing/client interactions
Learn more about this position and how to apply here.