‘Great Forest Inc. is hiring for a Sustainability Consultant in our Mid Atlantic office to provide logistical and educational assistance for our clients in the region.
- Work hours are usually between 9:00am and 5:00pm, though some early evening work may be required.
- Aside from the preliminary training period, our Mid Atlantic consultants all work from their home.
- Conduct recycling education presentations for our clients.
- Conduct trainings for our clients’ janitorial contractors.
- Assist our NYC customer service staff with resolving client logistics issues.
- Conduct site visits to client properties to gauge overall program compliance.
- Assist our NYC metrics staff with gathering metrics data and disseminating reports to clients.
- Coordinate with our nationwide consulting staff on company-wide waste initiatives.
- Qualified candidates should have previous waste/recycling industry experience and/or a related degree in sustainability.
- Passion for recycling and sustainability is a must!
- The chosen candidate will be required to undergo the US Green Building Council’s TRUE Advisor certificate program asap after hiring.
Get more information and apply here.