At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Page is seeking a qualified Sustainability Specialist to join our team in our Washington DC office. The position of Sustainability Specialist will provide sustainable consulting services within the firm, primarily for projects seeking certification through LEED, but also serve as a subject matter expert for sustainability by providing information and expertise regarding sustainable strategies, conducting material research, guiding building performance analysis, track key metrics, and supporting sustainable education efforts.
- Sustainability project management & LEED certification efforts with internal designs teams.
- Support building performance analysis and internal sustainability program management.
- Develop and present sustainability related topics for staff education and grow firm-wide resources.
- Maintain knowledge of energy and sustainability related regulations/certification programs.
- Help track and maintain project data required for 2030 Commitment reporting, awards, and other industry recognation programs.
- Support development and implementation of green office operations plan.
- Serve as an internal and external leader in issues of firm technical capability with respect to sustainable design.
- Degree in engineering, architecture or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- LEED Accreditation with specialty
- Experience developing and implementing sustainability concepts and strategies as demonstrated through actual project or program work
- Strong knowledge of LEED and project management, gained through directly relevant project experience and education.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
- Detailed oriented, self-starter with proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong writing skills and technical presentation ability.
- Proven effectiveness coordinatin with contractors, architectural team and consultants.
- Understanding results from building performance software preferred including but not limited to: Daylighting; energy analysis, and Life Cycle Cost Analysis. Experience conducting any of these analysis is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Powerpoint specifically).
- Familiarity with Revit, Sketch-Up, Rhino and/or related software.
- Familiarity in use of Building Performance Analysis software: Insight, Ladybug, Diva, IES is preferred.